FORKLIFT MOUNTED PLATFORM WITH EASY ACCESS - C RANGE - JUST £582
Our range of Access Platforms provide a safe environment for a wide range of maintenance and inspections to be carried out from, with the reassurance that they have been manufactured in accordance with HSE document PM28 4th Edition. Also known as Forklift Mounted Access Platform or Forklift Man Cage.
Our range of Access Platforms provide a safe environment for a wide range of maintenance and inspections to be carried out from, with the reassurance that they have been manufactured in accordance with HSE document PM28 4th Edition.
- Lifts 2 people - maximum capacity 250kg
- 950mm square base x 2120mm high
- Keeps the operator within a safely confined environment
- Lift up rail at front of platform for easy access
- Folding back guard for easier storage and transportation
- Fits most forklift trucks (minimum capacity 1000kg @ 500mm load centres recommended)
- Fork channels are 150mm wide x 50mm deep and set at 525mm centres
- Weighs 95kg approx
- Colour - Safety Orange
- Locks to forks for 100% security
- Ideal for carrying out emergency high level maintenance, inspection and stocktaking
- Quality British design and manufacture
- Conforms with HSE PM28
|MODEL||NO. PEOPLE||ENTRY||SIZE (MM)|
|CFAP||2||STEP-THROUGH BAR||950 X 950|
|CGATE||2||SIDE GATE||950 X 950|
|CGATEL||2||SIDE GATE||1250 X 1250|
Please note: reach truck users may need a factory modification to their forklift access platforms - please call us for advice.
Note: For your Staffs’ Safety, we strongly recommend that you use suitable Harness Kits with your Access Platform, and refer you to the HSE’s PM28 Guidance (4th edition):
“If people have to lean out of the platform to carry out work at height then they should wear harness and lanyards that are linked to the platform’s harness anchorage points to prevent them from overbalancing and falling over the rails.”
Call freephone 0800 038 9858 to find out more information.