FORKLIFT MAN CAGE ACCESS PLATFORM - LTAP - JUST £625
***BEST PRICE GUARANTEE***
Our Forklift Man Cage Access Platforms are UK MANUFACTURED and PM28 compliant, offering the ideal solution to your needs when working at height is required during un-scheduled emergency situations such as building repair, checking high level racking, light bulb changing etc ***NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED, unlike extremely cheap non UK, non EU made alternatives***
FORKLIFT MAN CAGE ACCESS PLATFORM - LTAP
***BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: We will beat any current Online price for this item, (New products only).***
Our best selling forklift safety cage, the FORKLIFT MAN CAGE ACCESS PLATFORM - LTAP model offers the exact same build quality and specification as our other forklift safety cages, but through bulk manufacturing, and resultant cost savings, we are able to offer this forklift safety platform at fantastic value for money.
The forklift safety cage is PM28 compliant and comes supplied with the required Certificate of Conformity. A must have for your working at height needs (test certification)
- - PM28 compliant
- - Step through rails for entry providing a reliable protective barrier when operating at height
- - Security locking system to fork heels ensure the work platform is safely secured to the lift truck
- - Full length fork pockets to provide complete platform stability
- - Harness anchorage points and in-board handholds points for operator safety
- - Perforated back mesh ensures there is a barrier between the platform user and the hazardous areas of the lift truck
- - Anti slip floor tread with drain holes to avoid accumulation of water and risk of slipping
- - Kick rail to all sides prohibits items left on the floor from falling out at height (i.e. work tools)
- - Painted in safety Golden Yellow finish to aid visibility when in operation on the lift truck
- - Provided with full safety livery and technical rating plate
|MAX. FORK SIZE (MM)||150 X 60|
|L X W X H (MM)||1000 X 950 X 1850|
|FORK SPREAD (MM)||940|
Call freephone 0800 458 8025 to find out more information.
Does the platform comply with current Health & Safety Regulations ?
Yes, the platform is PM28 compliant and comes supplied with full test certification. See HERE.
How does the platform secure to the lift truck ?
The platform is secured to the lift truck via a removable heel pin, which locates behind the heel of the fork. Once this pin is in place, the platform will be safely secured
How do I gain entry into the platform ?
Simply step through the bar that is located on the front of the platform. Mind your head!
What if my fork dimensions are larger than what you say the platform pockets will accept ?
This will not be a problem, although we would ask you to contact us with your fork dimensions, as we would need to modify the platform pockets to suit
Our LTAP forklift access platform is arguably the best value for money forklift access platform (aka Man Basket aka Man Cage) on the Market, in the UK. Whilst our Fork lift access platform is very competitively priced, quality and reliability have been increased through intelligent design, to keep the LTAP deliberately simple and safe to use and maintain.
Some of the key benefits of the LTAP Forklift Access Platform can be seen below:
- - Reliability & Durability
- - British Manufacture for Quality
- - PM28 (fourth edition) Compliant for Safety
- - Certified
- - 3 year Warranty
- - Easy to use and Maintain
- - Designed to be compatible with most Forklifts in UK Market.
The purpose of a Forklift Access Platform (aka Man Basket aka Man Cage), is to enable operators to perform unplanned maintenance, such as changing a lightbulb in a warehouse or clearing leaves from guttering or inspecting warehouse racking, etc.
To do these tasks our customers want a reliable cost effective solution, which enables their operators to perform these task with relative ease and safety, time and again as required.
This is where the LTAP Forklift Access Platform come into its own: it is easy, to secure to your forklift/fork Truck forks via heel pins; and easy to enter via step-through rails. This entry method negates the need for complicated side gate locking mechanisms, with various moving parts, that require regular maintenance.
With falls from Height continually being one of the most likely causes of a work related fatality, ensuring compliance to the Health & Safety Executive PM28 (Fourth edition) Guidance, is critically important to us, this is why we only supply Forklift Access Platforms of high quality and compliance from British Manufacturers. The Safety Features of the LTAP Fork Lift Access Platform include:
- - Safety Back Guard with grilled mesh, spaced at 75mm x 12mm centres, to prevent fingers from going through.
- - Safety Hand and Harness Rails.
- - Non-slip floors.
- - Tool containing kick rails (to prevent tool on the floor from sliding out of the forklift access platform).
- - Full length fork pockets with Heel retaining pins.
The LTAP Forklift Access Platform boasts a 500kg capacity, which is twice that of some other models, which shows the quality and thickness of steel used and intelligence of design. The benefit of this is both greater longevity and the ability to comfortable be used with either one or two operators.